Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Crochet.....Yep, Yep!

The one this that always helps me when I stress is my crocheting. I have been crocheting on and off since I was around 8, and just got back into it a couple of years ago. I have since picked up knitting and bought a sewing machine, but I still prefer to crochet. You will see alot of my projects on here (one of the main reasons for this blog) and I will start with the 2 dresses I just finished for my little monkey (no not a real monkey silly, my little one). Oh and please excuse the mess we are sorting through her 200 stuffed animals and they are everywhere!!









The yellow and green one is from a online pattern I found, and the multi colored one it from my own head. I am currently revising the pattern, and hope to have it up here later this week.

That's all for now, and maybe later something fun will happen. (runs off to chase down half naked 3 year old with my cell phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment